This March 1st, 2013, American Eagle Outfitters opens its Philippine flagship store at the former Dimensione building in Bonifacio High Street, Taguig.
Based in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, the American clothing and accessories retailer was founded in 1977 by brothers Jerry and Mark Silverman. The brand targets a market of males and females from teens to early 30 years old.
American Eagle Outfitters has more than stores all over the world, including the United States, Canada, Puerto Rico, Kuwait, Riyadh, Dubai, Lebanon, Cairo, Tokyo, Tel Aviv, Beijing, Shanghai, Hong-Kong, Warsaw, and now, Manila.
Here’s a chance to get a Php 500 coupon when you purchase Php 1,000 worth (single receipt) of regular items.
1. Follow @AEO_PH on Twitter.
2. Like and share the Facebook page of American Eagle Outfitters Philippines.
3. Answer the question “American Eagle Outfitters Philippines is known as America’s Favorite __________ Brand.”
4. Email your answer and contact details (full name and mobile number) to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject AEO promo.
5. Deadline for entries: February 25, 2013 at 11:59 PM (Manila time)
6. 50 winners will be posted here on Feb 27, 2013 at 12:00 noon.
7. Winners can claim their Php 500 peso coupon (for every Php 1,000 single-receipt purchase of regular items) on March 1, 2013 at the AEO Bonifacio High Street store from 10:30 AM to 11:30 AM.
8. Look for the registration table to claim your coupon. Present one valid ID and a printout of your email confirmation.